Natural silk washing recipe
Silk , especially the one hundred percent one, is a fabric made of silkworm cocoon protein fibers . Therefore < b> chemical cleaning is recommended .
Water wash (at the customer's responsibility, as there is a possibility of losing the color or "the fabric will become")
- by hand and without soaking
- only in detergents intended for washing silk fabrics (no bleach)
- temperature max 30 degrees
- wash each fabric separately
- gentle rinsing at the same temperature
- do not wring out!
- dry in hanging condition, not in the sun and away from heat sources (radiator, stove)
- on the left side
- at the lowest temperature of the iron
Shantung or taffeta can be dry cleaned only!